Friday, June 26, 2009

The King.....

You know I remember when I was a kid, Elvis died...I didn't quite understand the big deal... But now that Michael Jackson has passed I can relate! I don't need to go on about who he was....His music speaks volumes... I was trying to listen to his music yesterday on my way home...but the stupid KMEL DJ kept adding his JC...JC....JC...jc...jc in the song every 2mins I don't want to hear all the stupid mixes that they are doing...His music is the foundation for all the music of today.. Well tomorrow is our family BBQ...good eats and great people! Things that I see when my mind drifts is vision of what was and what could be....shadows of nothing hanging in my mind...as cold steel rushes by me on a one way highway..Its summer and I miss my childhood days of summer fun...UGH!!! Growing up succccccccccccccks!

No comments:

Post a Comment