Wednesday, June 24, 2009

UGHHH!!!

So yesterday was very interesting to say the least... It doesn't matter who you are, where you are from...problems are the same. What we do to fix them, and how we fix them is what matters. Today I was reading a critics review of the new Transformers movie..He slammed it so bad, I like what I like..but he went on to say that if we (the movie goers) liked the movie,we were stupid...and he told the ending!!! What an ASS!! MSN should fire him.. So when does a boy become a Man? To me its when he can decided which battles he has to fight...but more importantly, how to fight them.. As I was driving in this mrng...I was thinking, "what is the reason" I mean we do everything we can to make life better for ourselves...but still we can never get ahead...I just want to scream...If you are a Dad, and you truly take care of your children..you shouldn't be screwed over by the Goverment..meaning..our fathers who didn't pay child support ever, never got taxed by the state for not paying...but here I am still paying for support and all but one of my kids lives with me...and the funny thing is...where is the money going to? NOT ME!!!! Well lastly my sister is back in Cali after a long East Coast stay....and I must say Im supppppppppper glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment