Tuesday, June 30, 2009

As we go!


I cannot say where and how, but I can tell you this..It started because it needed to! If I was a betting man am I'm not, I would venture to say life is a losing venture! Think about it....You come into this world not knowing anything...then you are systematically programed! But when you break from the so called normal way...you are deemed an outsider...Life is your game...you play it under your rules, but using the rules that are set for you! You cannot and must not discard the foundation that has been set for you...but how you build on it makes it yours. If men, and women are created equal..then we must equally share in the failures of the world! but failure is a fleeting word...it is the chain that holds us all...but chains are meant to be broken! Its all you! don't be afraid to fail...put both hands on it and pull...I have seen my life and its not a movie..I can die, but I can live..... Show me the path and I may walk it, but not alone...I am a star gazer one who watches...one who learns...

No comments:

Post a Comment