Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wow!

I just got hit with the Whammy I have a big inspection from work...and now the State comes in....Freedom of choice...that's what they say, but when you do speak out they brand you as a trouble maker...so what do you do? Me I say whats on my mind...but I do find a better way to say it...Laugh til it hurts...if life gets crazy, just take a step back and breathe....I don't know where Im going with this blog but it sure aint to the bank....as the the book of MJ starts to truly open...you can't help but to wonder who he truly was...I hope they don't destroy what we have all come to love...Obama...so you are the President...but I still am waiting for you to show us the way...the USA is in bad trouble,and while it wasn't you who put us there...it's now your task to get us out....SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?..I slowly turn my feet in a counter-clock wise way...to see if time will go in reverse, to see if a whole in my heart can refill it's self..but no matter how I try..it doesn't..So I close my eyes and take a trip back down memory lane...and it's a good one...I see the beats of my youth, sourrounded by friends and family..I see my visons of what I want to be,and where I want to go...am I disapointed? Np..Im blessed with treasures that can never be taken from me..I sail on a ship of happiness, and my crew is Love...and we are headed to eternity....Live the dream, but don't sleep your life away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment