Friday, July 3, 2009

Are you sure?

Lets face it...We all want control in what we do with our lives...Myself as a father want my kids to have control over there lives..I will give the foundation for them to build on, but it's there lives to live. One of my biggest things is open dialog....If you don't believe that a person will be open and honest with you at all times...how can you expect them to be honest when it counts the most? My oldest daughter who should be leading the way for the younger ones to follow has decided in her wisdom not to tell me anything....As she says "that why I don't tell you anything" Wow...I say to that, then you can't ever tell me you don't understand me...because you would be right! But the funny thing is that was your choice....This battle at who is right and who is wrong has been raging on before me and mine...but with me its not a battle...you are right until you become wrong!!! So what can I do..I try to let them make mistakes, and I try not to be judgmental...Yes I do get mad...but not to the point I will stay mad...I believe if you want to be taken at face value...then you should prove your value and be up front...It's not about having your own life, its about enjoying your life with those who truly love you.....I smile but inside..I am proud and it screams loudly inside...I should show my mask of love..but inner wars have clouded my thoughts...am I mad at the world...or at myself...I walk alone, but with many..all faces all eyes...whats to become of me...where will I be...when the silence becomes so loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment