Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Soooo Tired

Seems the State has found a very fixable thing in my building...but I know they need job security.....SO BRING IT ON!!!! Sorry this is late today, but what can you do when the very people who can close you down, show up? So I have been on a steady decline I would say...my body doesn't like me....lol! I have no drive...no passion...no nothing...Could it be stress...I don't even know? When does it all end....growing old is not fun, and dam sure ain't pleasant! My energy level is low to day...got into a big argument...We need to learn how to talk to different types...you can't come at everyone with the same tone...but also we must listen...for everyone doesn't hear the same...for love watches from above, while hate from below...we are in the middle trying to find which way to go...a tug of luck, and a pish from fate...will probaly land you in the right place...

No comments:

Post a Comment