Friday, July 10, 2009

Blanket...

I cover you with protection and have shielded you from harm.....and so many of you want it, need it fight for it...many give your life for it...Freedom! but yet we all close our eyes to many wrongs...a few will fight the fight........but who really wins! I love to write, sometimes it has meaning and some times none...writing is a tool, a way of escaping, you can be who ever you want to be.... I flow like water and push like the wind...my thoughts are like the sun...quick to warm you, but quick to burn...don't hide from your faces but meet them head on...trouble can be a drink of water...and that it is gone..I am just laughing inside...Life for me is fun, not rich, but not poor...what I don't have in money I have in pride...Don't have to believe in false prophets or words from some book...I just put trust in me...and never take a second look...Ha Ha there I go on and on...Here is a thought not made from hate, but of love and more mistakes...to live a life...and learn a lesson, will keep the haters always...Guessing! Peace in the world...for we all live here!

1 comment:

  1. when i saw the title of this blog, i thot you were talkin bout Michael jacksons son! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete